For only $5 per month, this premium newsletter is published every Tuesday and includes a wide range of extremely useful information about overseas contracting.
Overseas Contracting Week began as a communications tool for Danger Zone Jobs in 2016, but developed into a separate and critical publication serving the overseas contracting community.
I lived and worked in Kuwait from 1992 - 2008, and started Danger Zone Jobs in 2005. That site created access to considerable insider information and industry resources which are used to write Overseas Contracting Week:
- Overseas Contract Awards
- Time Sensitive Overseas Job Leads
- Industry Updates
- Laws, Regulations & Policy Updates
- Curated High-Value Articles & Videos
- Original Reporting on Contracting
- Interviews with Industry Leaders & Company Recruiters
- Subscriber Only Videos on Different Topics
- Overseas Contractor Census
- Annual Overseas Contracting Survey Results
- and much more